Senin, 05 Mei 2008

Yogyakarta

I call it jogja. It is a place where I was born. It’s really nice place. But I can't figure out well. As I remember, I have different taste when I visit there. It is an interesting place to be visited every year. I'm never bored there.

The most crowded place is Malioboro Street. It's a street reserving any Jogja's things, like clothes, batik or some handicrafts. There are hotels and malls reserving yogyakarta's need. There are museum called Vrederburg, and Bringharjo market. Besides that, there are some vacation lands, like keraton, parang tritis beach, kaliurang and salacca agro.

I always go there for 3-4 months. I can go there by train, car or bus. If I use train, I can go down at Tugu station for business and executive train; it's not far away from Malioboro Street. There is Lempuyangan station for economy class. If I use bus, I can go down at Giwangan bus station.

The most important thing is bringing love. I have an endlessly love. Everyone having love here will not forget this city. Jogja is a beautiful moment in my hart. While I was walking, the rain was pouring down from the sky. We are holding our hands and leaving the blue beach. But, I have to leave Jogja. I will be leaving the memories, thinking of you tonight. Wait me 2 months later, jogja! I will be back. ^-^

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Thank you for the cheesy bakpia!!!

I love it very very much!